Sulfate-free hydrating shampoo
Curl confidence starts in the shower with AG’s sulfate-free Curl Revive shampoo. Enriched with super-hydrating coconut oil, sunflower oil and moisturizing pea peptides combined with our exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3), Curl Revive gently cleanses, maintains moisture, helps control frizz and reinvigorates curls.
Massage this lather-rich shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Coconutoil –composed of fatty acids and vitaminE, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Sunflower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
- Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Copernica cerifera (carnauba wax) – provides exceptional shine and texture.
Curl Creating Complex (C3) containing:
Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
- Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
- Sulfates–formulated with gentle, colour-safe surfactants which cleanse with incredible lather.
- Salt (sodiumchloride)–most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
- DEA–a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watchlist by the FDA.We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally- derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
- Parabens–used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
- PABA (orpara-aminobenzoicacid)–one of the first sun blocks widely available for purchase in the 1970s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
- Silicones–formulated with pea peptides, coconut oil and sunflower oil which naturally coat the hair, seal in moisture and add shine.